Thursday, June 25, 2009

happy boy

now that dane is rounding two months, he is finally starting to enjoy life a bit. here my friends is the proof.











i just love this smiley boy!

obviously these are from my iphone.. which i then made bigger.. quality low.




funny that the video camera on my phone produces better quality then on our real video camera however.

-- Post From My iPhone

8 comments:

Shauna said...

i need the new iphone. it is not fair that you have video.

more importantly than that, i would like to steal this baby.

Silus Grok said...

Adorable!

Tasha said...

That smile is killer! I just love a smiling baby. He is a cutie

Mands Glenn said...

Mere and I are ohhhhing and Ahhhhing over this little Dane boy right now. I wuv his sweet face. Cute Cute!

Elise said...

I love it!

PatShala said...

He is such a happy little boy. Emmerson's party looked like a blast. Her dress was beautiful too! That is awesome you were able to make it, even with a new baby!

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

ha ha he is too cute! Love him and can't wait to meet him.

Reena said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! That was adorable, thank you for posting it. Give Dane a kiss from Grandma. Love you all.