a morning with emmy and lilly






the glenn family was nice enough to come out when we blessed dane back in august. emmy l-o-v-e-d having her cousins here. i wish we got to see them all more often. on both sides of the family.
emmy and lilly cuddled up on my bed to watch shows (as you can see lola did less cuddling and more exploring), and then enjoyed a nice mini sausage and pancake blanket (wondering what that is? sausage wrapped in pancake..normally served on a stick like a corndog. they are delicious, especially dipped in syrup). and of course they both had to have a dora sippy cup. because one can't have one and not the other. of course.
i love all these chicks.
5 comments:
THese are such great photos. I love this post. I love the first pic. LIl looks like she is going to fall asleep on Emmers. Cousin Love is what I love!
Aww, I love all the pics. The girls are so cute all cuddled up.
ah! i love them, they look like sisters!
Cute! They are such good friends, I love it!
Those are way funny to me!!! I love them at the breakfast table!
Post a Comment