the kid has a name
dane emmett morphy
we blessed dane the first weekend in august. it was great to have family and friends be there for the special occasion. we snapped a few pictures of him with some of the guests, i just wish i would have gotten everyone. bummer. thanks again to everyone who traveled to be here. dane is grateful!
for whatever reason the pictures below aren't getting to full size. click on it to see them bigger.


as a side note, i can't believe how different he already is. he is getting so big, so fast! ugh!
6 comments:
THat is the nastiest picture I have seen of myself. Sorry, but just had to say it. Dane, we love you and your big,"melt me" eyes. It was such a fun weekend. Thanks for taking care of us while we were there.
What an amazing day. Looked like it was really nice. I love the first picture of him too. You really are an amazing photographer. I love to look at all the pictures you take. What kind of camera do you use? You are AMAZING. (And I agree ...these little guys grow WAY TOO FAST)
Super cute pics Boo!
I must say I am a pretty good photographer... I think I took half of these!! Also, happy to have made the collage with all the family. Between our two kids I am sure we really will be family someday!
Great pics Jenn. Thanks for sharing them!!
He's beautiful.
Post a Comment