Sunday, September 20, 2009

raspy lady

my kids have been sick. it's been miserable, and the only thing that i have loved about it is emmy's special sick voice. i love how raspy it is. (my new favorite word of hers is pocahontas.. so this video is like double bonus for me)

raspy lady from jenny morphy on Vimeo.


so i loved her voice, until 2am when we had to make a trip to the emergency room for BOTH my kids. em has croup.. they gave her some roids and called it a night.. little daner pants has bronchitis.. one breathing treatment and an inhaler later we're finally home.

my kids are troopers. troopers i tell ya.

let's just hope they let me sleep a few hours before they wake up right!

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow. What a night. And you did it all by yourself. No fun! I hope your kids get better soon. My boys have had horrible coughes lately too. Tanner for 4 weeks. We cannot seem to shake it (and he has been to the doctor too). Sick kids = no fun. Although, I did likethe video of Emmy.

kori said...

oh no! nothing is worse than sick kids. tanner had that breathing treatment when he had pneumonia. let me know if you need anything! love you

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

aww..sorry Jen! Poor kids, it stinks to be sick. I'm just getting over a cold, not fun stuff!

whiteclef said...

JENNY, I had no idea. What a horrible thing. Did you really go through this alone? I love little Emmers voice,but you can see her eyes are sick in the video. She was still so excited about her princess sippy. Too sweet!
-Mands

Lynn said...

Late night at the hospital? No fun!! Take care of those little bugs. They are really too cute. Love ya, Aunt Lynn

Becca said...

I hope you guys feel better soon! No fun having sick kiddos! Love ya guys!