my other man

when baker and i went in for the ultrasound to find out if we would be giving emmy a brother or sister i was positive it was going to be a girl. it HAD to be a girl. we already had the clothes, the toys, the shoes, the bedding, the girly wallpaper up in the room that would be sharing, the bows, the everything. seriously, if it were pink and it screamed girl, we had it. therefore it HAD to be a girl. plus i loved the thought of emmy having her best friend to always play with and relate to... i always wanted all girls, i always pictured myself with all girls. i WANTED another girl.
then i had dane.
i admit openly that the initial reaction of hearing "it's a boy" is one i hope he never has to know about (lets just say it took me a few days to be ok with it), i now look back and can't help but think i was such a fool. i love him. everything about him. life would be different if he had been a girl. i'm glad i didn't have a girl. i now don't want anymore girls. i just want a whole carton of dane's.
look at this kid. wouldn't you want a dozen of him too?
today he hit 6 months. seriously? what the heck.. where has the time gone? dane really turned our "married with a kid" into our family. he's just so easy to love. 




14 comments:
Daner boy. . . Of course your favorite Auntie is the first to comment. I LOVE YOU sweet boy. YOu are pure LOVE and JOY! Thanks for being the only MOrphy cousin and being a champ about it. Love those eyes!
OMG i could just love on him all day! jenn he is a total doll! i just love him so much. the most sweet and perfect dane. miss you guys. great pics. xoxo
Dane... get ready buddy.Aunt becca is on her way and necks will be jived! Ham hawks will be gnawed! I'm just sayin'!
These are really good pictures! He is so happy and incredibly cute! We miss you guys so much!
Jenny, i seriously cannot handle how beautiful your kids are!!!!
Okay It is 7:30 am. I just home from spin class. I haven't eaten in 2 days and these photos threw me over the edge. I just can't handle it anymore! I am just going to cry because Dane is so cute. Well that and you know....I miss you guys!
oh my goodness! He is such a doll. What a great combo of you and Baker. Absolutely adorable. Love you guys, Aunt Lynn
ohhh i cant get over these pictures and how cute and big he is! i love him, and i take everything back about him being the only boy :) haha!! i love him, and cant wait to see you guys at thanksgiving. love you daner!
Aww. I love him. He is so cute. I wish I could have seen him when I stopped by last week.
Awww Jenny he is so cute! Hopefully we can all get together and meet all the new babies in our group while Becca is in town next week!
xoxox Anie
Jenny, I just love this little boy! He touches my heart! i can't believe how low key and good natured he is!
What a cutie Dane is. Wish I lived closer so I could visit more often. Can't believe how fast all the babies grow! You are such a great mommy! I love you. MOM
These are some great pictures of your sweet little Dane. Cutie cutie cutie pie!!!
Oh Jenny. He's SO stinkin' cute! I love him. I had the exact same feeling when my ultrasound said Rowan was a boy... but of course can't imagine life without him!! Boys are so tender and sweet. Your pix are gorgeous!!! I LOVE everything about them. You are the bomb.
Post a Comment