Saturday, October 31, 2009

the land of oz

dorothy and the cowardly lion in full effect. just the beginning of our week of halloween extravaganza. a little amuse bouche for our aunties waiting to see the kids all dressed up.

16 comments:

The Blah said...

GET OUT!!!!!!! They do not get cuter then that! ahhhhh......... LOVE LOVE THEM!!! the shoes, the basket, the hair, and the lion! ahhhhh......

MereMorphy said...

ohhh my goodness, are you kidding right now?!
seriously. i love them, and want to see them so bad!
ahh!! they are soo cute.

Emily C said...

too cute for words. love these costumes on your cute kiddos.

Mom Morphy said...

AHhhh I love it! I love Emms basket and TOTO inside. They were perfectly dressed. Dane boy looks so cozy and comfy. Miss you!
-Mands

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

awww...I love their costumes. you did good jen! They look so cute. I love Em's basket and Toto dog.

Lauren Swainston said...

I'm in college, so naturally I didn't get home from my sick halloween party until 2 a.m. last night, but you better believe I checked your blog and made all my friends that were over look at how adorable emmy and dane are. Probably for way too long because I made them talk about it with me. Love dane's face. Amazing!

Lnzyloo said...

Oh my gosh! They are so cute! I love them. My niece was Dorothy too. :)

Mom Morphy said...

Just the cutest little bunch! What sweet personalities! The basket, toto, the loveable lion...it can't get much cuter than that!

Lynn said...

That is about the cutest thing I have seen. The dog in the basket looks perfect. Did you dress up like the witch of the west and Bake like Oz? Would of been fun! Love you guys, Aunt Lynn

Mia said...

you have some of the cutest kids ever jenny!

Elise said...

Oh,that is cute! For some reason the "claws" on Dane's feet made me laugh. Perfect costumes!

Becca said...

sweet love! I am off to OZ tomorrow!!! Let the fun begin my little munchkins!

Anneke said...

Jenny you have the cutest kids!!!! I hope you guys had a great Halloween!!!

Dixons said...

Ok, your kids are incredibly beautiful! Look at those eyes... Love em!

Kay said...

Cutest Dorothy ever. Love that picture they were so cute.

Reena said...

What cuties...I can't believe how big they are getting. Give them hugs and kisses from Grandma Reena. Love you all