we're working.
What? DId your hair like grow so much from the last time I saw you? I LOVE IT! I miss my little Daner boy. Can you please tell him that his Auntie Amanda loves him and can't wait to snuggle and kiss him pulease?
When did your hair get so long?!?!
EXTENSIONS!!??? When !?? Looks good! love you both and does Daner have a mohawk? I want to kiss him..
Whoa, good hair mom.
mom told me you got extensions, I like them!
Hi extensions. You're hot. Dane is so beautiful. So is Emmy. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What? DId your hair like grow so much from the last time I saw you? I LOVE IT! I miss my little Daner boy. Can you please tell him that his Auntie Amanda loves him and can't wait to snuggle and kiss him pulease?
When did your hair get so long?!?!
EXTENSIONS!!??? When !?? Looks good! love you both and does Daner have a mohawk? I want to kiss him..
Whoa, good hair mom.
mom told me you got extensions, I like them!
Hi extensions. You're hot. Dane is so beautiful. So is Emmy. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment