Tuesday, November 24, 2009

hi

some one has some new tricks.




and this picture just makes me smile.

6 comments:

MereMorphy said...

ah! that last picture is MY FAVORITE!!! i have the cutest nieces and nephew. wish miss brea was in there! i seriously LOVE LOVE LOVEEE that picture!

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

aww...poor Brea girl is missing out. She has the cutest cousins, what a cute picture.

Jamie C. said...

enny you're so cute. If you're willing to send me another one, suprise me with a new print (because i love the one I already have).
P.S. Could you're kids be any more beautiful? Love that Dane!

The J J Glenn Family said...

Emmers totally has mad skills. I love how she throws her hands up at the end like she is already a gymnasts pro little girl. I love this last picture. Can I please get some? I love little Gracie in the middle and my sweet little Daner boy. I need to hold him more when you guys are around. Miss ya!

The Marquardt Family said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????????????????? That last picture is just soooo dang cute!! I love all of them sooo much. where is brea?? Good Job Em on the new tricks.

Becca said...

Holy cute babies!