2009 a year in review
what a year... what a great way to round out a decade.
january.
shed our first drop of blood. shows what having church in the middle of naptime will do. 
i turned a quarter of a century old. too bad i still look 18 though right?
february.
baker ran his first marathon. and finished. and did awesome. 
baker and i spent a weekend alone in san fran before we were going to have our little man. it was perfect.
march.
this guy turned 31. enough said. look how ridiculously good looking he is. <3
these ladies threw me a party to celebrate the arrival of my soon to be baby boy. my friends are honestly the most amazing women on the planet.
april.
a very very pregnant me.. saw a very not pregnant britney in box seats at the staples center. uh-maze-ing. 
i became a mother of two. life started to get crazy.
we became a family of four. life is starting to feel a bit more complete.
may.
we got our first suntan. 
nanny taught us how to handle raw chicken. 
we watched aunt mimi graduate.
june.
we turned two. i still can't believe it.
we spent a week with nanny at her house playing to our hearts content.
we spent countless hours in the pool.
july. 
we ran slash walked the annual huntington beach 4th of july 5k.
we ate the best shaved ice on the mainland.
we took a two week vacation that landed us in utah to finally meet our newest dulgarian cousin and niece. two peas.
we ate the WORST shaved ice on the mainland.. possibly the planet. disgusting.
these don't even need a caption. thank you utah.
august.
we said goodbye to my brother and his family as they drove away into the sunset and moved to washington. come back. 
we blessed our little daner boy.
spetember.
we had our first experience with the ice cream man.
we read books on the lawn with the neighbors.
we had our first trip to the ER. while dad was on a trip. this also marks the beginning of one of the LONGEST sick seasons at our house in history. in fact we are still sick.
october.
we had our first ride on the school bus.
emmy hosted her first halloween party.
we finally went to visit daddy at work.
november.
we spent thanksgiving in sonoma with family and it was perfect. and apparently i worked A LOT in november because all of my pictures are client sessions. sorry kids.
december.
we participated in a morphy family biggest loser contest. one and two right here. but that's because we didn't touch the above goodies when they were delivered by all the neighbors. we saved em. and it payed off!
we got a less then 24 hour visit from the glenns and i can't believe how sweet the cousin love is that was spread around in that short amount of time. i sure wish we had cousins closer.
2009 was a great year.. looking forward to the year ahead. hope you all have a fabulous new year too!
9 comments:
I love this post! Such a cute idea to remember the year. Just might borrow it :)
I love this post! Such a cute idea to remember the year. Just might borrow it :)
I love the year in review! :) So cute. And now I feel like I know you better. ;) What are your kids age differences? They look like mine used to look (mine are 20 months apart). See you in the forum.
What a great review of the year!! I loved it!
Ahhh I loved this post! I can't believe those donuts. Where are they from? I love the picture of the two girl cousins at the end. They love eachother so much. Get Better Morphs!
-Amanda
How great! I need to look back at our year! Yes I also need to know about the donuts now that we live in good 'ol Utah. Where are they from?!
I am in tears right now these pictures make me miss you guys soo much! Love you all xoxox
Love this post...I did a decade post last night. Sad to say that is how I spent the New Year's Eve time haha. Great pics and just love seeing all you accomplished in 1 year!
xoxox Happy New Year!
Thanks for posting this. Great idea. It was so good to see you and the family when I was there. I miss you all. Hope you have a great 2010! Especially, I hope you can all stay healthy. Love you tons. MOM
Post a Comment