hi

yeah so, i am a little behind. tomorrow is the day. i am going to devote my time to updating this blog. it's not because i haven't been doing anything. it's because i have been busy on my other blog.
www.365ourlifein2010.blogspot.com
check it.

yeah so, i am a little behind. tomorrow is the day. i am going to devote my time to updating this blog. it's not because i haven't been doing anything. it's because i have been busy on my other blog.
www.365ourlifein2010.blogspot.com
check it.
Posted by
Morph This
at
11:35 PM
1 comment:
This might seem weird and random. Mainly because we don't know eachother, but I stalk your blog :). I'm not even sure how I found it, but you and your family are adorable. The conclusion I have come to is Dane looks like Purple Grandma. The picture of her in the basket and the picture of Dane at the top of the blog show many resemblances. Just thought you should know :)
What a beautiful tribute to your Grandmother.
Erin
www.growingnelsonfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment