Wednesday, April 14, 2010

hooooooray!

Photobucket

can you even believe it? i'm baaaack!

let's just say we have been crazy busy. work, sick kids, doctor visits, photography convention in vegas, scout camps, more doctor visits, needy children, beautiful weather, rainy weather, wagon rides, the gym, the beach, even more doctor visits, the library and disneyland have all contributed to my absence over here! hoping to get back into the swing of things here soon.. of course after our arizona trip!

to tide you over, here are just a few of my cute munchkins who are turning 1 and 3 in two weeks and months. i want to die about it.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

i have been missing you guys. and truthfully i haven't been able post anything because i love seeing my cute grandma's face every time i opened our page.

9 comments:

Mom Morphy said...

I'm SOOOOOOOO happy right now! I love it.

The J J Glenn Family said...

I love these faces and can't wait to squeeze them this weekend. Im so excited you guys are coming. I told LIlly and she got this huge smile. THese pics are to die for. They love eachother so much. Emmers hair is like model hair. Gorgeous locks! See ya soon

Julie Freeman said...

they are so cute! I love the outfits!

Paige said...

I wish I was running into you at Last Chance. Let me know how it goes. I am missing AZ like crazy. Glad you're back.

Lynn said...

I'm so glad that you are back. I love seeing these cute babies. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Love you pictures! Love you guys, Aunt Lynn

aunt liz said...

Jenny - JUST TOO DARLING FOR WORDS -- can't wait to see you all and get my hands on those adorable children!! Thanks for sharing! xoxo Aunt Liz

Marty said...

They are SO adorable! They look like they belong in commercials! :)

Kristin said...

HOOOORAY! Jenny's back! and those polka dot leggins are killin me!! ♥ them!

Lnzyloo said...

Aww. Love those kids. They are so cute.