Monday, February 07, 2011

buzz


so there are no excuses. this poor old blog has been most definitely neglected. so for the three people who still read (hi sisters), i thought i would indulge you this once. can i promise that another two months wont go by before i post again.. probably not. a non promise can't be broken.. and lately i haven't been keeping good on my promises. just ask my mother in law.

can you even believe this face though? dane is a serious riot these days. he is for sure going to be my handful. he is a runner. or a non-walker if you will. runs from room to room, place to place, never stopping. i'm exhausted, but i love it. mostly because of the way his cheeks jiggle when he does. never seen anything cuter.

the two's are definitely amongst us. our tantrums go from 0 to 50 in 2.5 seconds, and we clearly know how to get what we want. some days i'm too tired to fight it, and others i just like to see this face above when he goes on the naughty wall. which he often puts himself on i might add.

side note- are you watching the bachelor.. i am, right now. why in the world in michelle so crazy!!!

sorry back to dane.

although he is at times crazy, always pretty stubborn, and really good at pestering his sister and pulling her hair, he is also one of the most tender kids i know. he melts my heart every day almost to the point of tears. i'm not even kidding. he goes to therapy three days a week (nothing major, just getting caught up from when he was so sick), and the therapists there say the same thing. they are all women, and all fall for his ways and give into him on a daily basis. it's hard not too. he is a heart throb.

he is ALL boy, and ALWAYS has us laughing. i'm sure that he regularly thinks that it's with him, when in fact it is normally at him.

our own little lover. just ask sparky.




8 comments:

MereMorphy said...

i love our buzz man and that face is to die for! i miss you guys, its not fair we are so far away! those pics with sparky are so cute, frame one and put in his room! love you

Mom Morphy said...

Good ol Sparky...this is just too cute of an entry. These two are buddies for sure. Sparky loves D-man! and I love Dane!

Mom Morphy said...

Oh this is just too cute of an entry! Good ol Sparky...and sweet little D-man. He loves that Sparky dog and I love Danners.

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

ditto mere!

Mia said...

Jenny
your children are so adorable!

The Marquardt Family said...

I AM IN LOVE, IN LOVE with this little man.... Also these pics are great.... Ohhh Dane boy and ohhh sparky..

yes Michelle is NUTS!!! She is creepy. get rid of her already and that Brit girl. Come on they will never work out.

Mom I love your Christmas tree this year. Maybe one year we will have a Holiday with you guys... hmmmm... I dunno.

I hope you come to AZ soon. Gracie said Emmy. Yes she did. Love it..

Miss you Jenn I need to see your cute tummy.

Love you lots and YES please blog. I miss these faces and it makes me feel closer to them. I mean COME ON I am their favorite aunt.. so I just need to see them more.

xoxox

The J J Glenn Family said...

He is for sure a heart throb. I love him. This post kind of put me in tears. He is the sweetest little boy. I can't wait to love this lil man. Jen, your pictures are breathtaking. Miss u guys!

Lynn said...

Ok. So your sisters are not the only ones that watch your blog! What?! Yes, Michelle is a complete idiot and they must be keeping her on for the show. If he likes her then I would get out of there if I were Emily. Too cute of pictures! I love a dog like that. So sweet and your boy is the cutest thing possible. They just snuggle up for anything that is furry won't they? Love you guys, Aunt Lynn