in love. thats all.
blairy blaire from jenny morphy on Vimeo.
adorbs. what.a.sweetheart. i want another one stat.
Cant handle it! I MISS HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is just darling and so precious!
I love the talking and the cooing. She is so sweet and dear! What an adorable child. I do love her!
Lola is watchin this with me and she says, " This girl needs some milk." Loved this and can't wait to meet this beauty!
Oh Jenny - I SOOO loved this --thank you so much for posting your precious baby cooing away! We miss you and hope to see you all before too long! We love you!! xoxo
I watched this video with June on my lap. She said: "So cute, I wanna pet her!" I would have to agree.
Baby Blaire is so pretty and soooooo cute!!!! Miss you!!!!
What a sweet baby! She is just a dolly. I love the little cooing that she is doing. So sweet!
i need her in my arms right now.
I keep watching this over and over! I seriously love cooing!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
adorbs. what.a.sweetheart. i want another one stat.
Cant handle it! I MISS HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is just darling and so precious!
I love the talking and the cooing. She is so sweet and dear! What an adorable child. I do love her!
Lola is watchin this with me and she says, " This girl needs some milk." Loved this and can't wait to meet this beauty!
Oh Jenny - I SOOO loved this --thank you so much for posting your precious baby cooing away! We miss you and hope to see you all before too long! We love you!! xoxo
I watched this video with June on my lap. She said: "So cute, I wanna pet her!" I would have to agree.
Baby Blaire is so pretty and soooooo cute!!!! Miss you!!!!
What a sweet baby! She is just a dolly. I love the little cooing that she is doing. So sweet!
i need her in my arms right now.
I keep watching this over and over! I seriously love cooing!
Post a Comment