Thursday, September 29, 2011

bbb- blessing baby blaire


a few days ago for one split second i forgot that i named my daughter blaire. i never call her that. baby b, missy, baby sis, lil sis, mini bit, best baby ever... those are the names i call her. blaire rarely comes out of my mouth.

i am completely in love. ridiculously in love even. b is the absolute sweetest thing on the planet. i don't know how i got so lucky.

this last sunday we finally blessed her at church. she is official. it was such a special day for her, and so great to be surrounded by family and friends. the day ALMOST went off without a hitch. my sweet perfect never cries baby blaire... cried through her entire blessing. what the what? it was sort of comical. didn't make a peep until daddy walked her to the front of the chapel, and quit soon after we walked her out. stinker butt.


can you even believe her in her little blessing dress? i feel a bit bad. i was so busy trying to finish getting my house together that i sort of forgot to find her a dress. in the back of my mind i knew in the very least she could wear the one emmy wore, though i didn't really want her to. i wanted her to have her own. so her girls could wear it... then when we were loading her drawers with her bigger clothes this little gem popped up. adorable. and though it was emmys, it wasn't emmys blessing dress. so now it was blaires.


as a gift one of my dear friends got her this mini pearl bracelet to wear during the blessing. i about died when i opened it. it was so tiny and delicate, and the absolute perfect touch. blaire rocked that tiny strand of fake pearls like you wouldn't believe. thanks party sue! we missed you.

i think i got a total of two pictures of the lunch party we had after. i'm kicking myself over it. so her and i had a 5 minute photo sesh just before the sun went down. she is pure perfection.




and what photoshoot of blaire wouldn't be complete without em jumping in on the fun.. that girl honestly loves her little sister more then she loves clothes and fashion.


13 comments:

Cathleen Beal said...

Jenny she is GORGEOUS!! Can't wait to meet her AND dane! Such a beautiful child!!!

Cathleen Beal said...

Jenny she is GORGEOUS!!! I cannot wait to meet her AND dane!! She is so beautiful xoxo

Lauren Swainston said...

Love her so much.

Elise said...

So beautiful! Little babies are the best!

Richelle said...

<3

MereMorphy said...

look how open her eyes were! i am dying at how big little miss b is. and emerson is gorgeous. i miss you morphy girls!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

jen, your kids are stinkin' beautiful! seriously, gorgeous!!!

Shelley said...

You have the most beautiful children! Missed you guys today...I hope Dane feels better soon (especially by next Thursday ;))

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

I'm so sad that I haven't met her yet! Such a pretty girl!

The J J Glenn Family said...

Yep, she is pretty much perfect. So glad I got to hold that little gem for a few minutes. I actually had a Auntie Mands/Blaire 5 minute snuggle while Dav was asleep in the stroller and you ran to the bathroom at Disneyland.I felt like I was in heaven for a few minutes. Love her dress and love this little photo session. She is GORGEOUS!

The Marquardt Family said...

Still cant believe I missed her big day! Love her and these sweet pictures. She is such a doll, I can barely handle it.

Laura said...

She is beautiful! I just want to hold her. Can't wait to meet her one day!

Lexi Patterson said...

I wish we could have been at baby B's blessing! She is breath taking. You and Baker are in trouble with those two beauties.