Party Pizza Party!
So Rebecca and I recently got our first Pampered Chef stuff for the kitchen. For any of you that don't know what it is, its one of those things that you have to throw a party with it and people order and you get free stuff when they do. Like Tupperware back in the day. Well Rebecca threw a party and I am her sister so of course I am going to support her buy buying. ( I have cooked more since I got it too!) We both got Pizza stones and decided we were going to have a Pizza Party. A few of the other couples from the ward came over and we each got to make our own pizza.. starting with the dough. So we all got to "decorate" as Mike would like to call it, and then we all sliced it up and shared everyones! It was all really fun so I thought I would post a few pics. Fun times were had by all.And of course.. Baker is always with the kids!

1 comment:
Bake, you are going to be a good Daddy. So cute.
Post a Comment