Random Weekend
So it was the weekend of the randomness. Is that even a word? Baker and I decided to have a relaxing weekend in to prepare for our gruesome next month of traveling. Florida, Vegas, the Lake.. you name it we will be there. Friday was date night. We had dinner at Pei Wei then off to shopping for some olive pants for Baker. He would never admit this, but we actually found him some great ones from Mervyns. We ended our friday night with a movie in and snuggling. Saturday though was a little more hectic.. we woke up early to sand and finish a new bedside table to match the dresser I refinished a month ago. Thought I might share a picture of them.

I am still trying to get this back room organized. It seems like just when I have gotten somewhere, we get a vistor, or I get a new hobby. Like scrapbooking.. thanks Cami! Saturday night Baker and I had a ward activity for our bishop that was just released. We actually had a great time. We got there early to help set up, and stayed after to help clean up. The two of us and one other were left to take all the chairs and tables back to the church. Lucky us right?! My sister and I finally both had an on day and tried to take some sister pictures.. they still aren't great. I sort of feel like I don't really look like me in them.. Oh well!
We also had company this weekend. One of Bakers best friends from college. Scott lives in New York and was down for a family reunion so he decided to stay a few extra days to hang with the Morphy's and the Jone's. We went to big Toms house for dinner.. it was his birthday.. happy birthday dad, then monday we had family home evening and dinner at Sharkeys.. Kay and my favorite. Baker gave a fantastic FHE lesson. Surprising he didn't make us sing this week. I love that my husband is so close to the spirit and loves to do all of it. The weekend was great, its just back to the grind now. Luckily we only have a three day work week, then off to Florida!
PS. Totally off the subject, but do they get any cuter then this:

1 comment:
I know I am commenting on every post, but are you serious? Molly blue is gorgeous.Can she be my niece too. Dang, so is such a cuttie. She could be like a baby victoria secret model in the pic to the right.
Post a Comment