Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Shower

So there shower of the century came and went.. thankfully! What an event it turned out to be. To believe that we actually had a committee meeting for it still makes me laugh. But the shower itself still turned out beautiful, and we all walked away without wanting to pull eachothers hair out. We are just so excited for Adam and Kristen to get married. We actually leave for Florida Thursday morning really early. Too early if you ask me. Especially now with all of these new precautions they are going to be taking at the airports. Anyways.. back to the shower. Here to the left you can see the beautiful Bride to Be. Her shower was fairly low key. We had really good food, didn't play any games (she hates them, and I think showers are great without them) and just had a chance to visit and catch up with everyone we hadn't seen in awhile. It was really nice. I think my favorite part of the night was sitting at the table talking about Talledega nights with Kay, Aubrey and Heather. You have got to love those girls! Of course the party couldn't start without Nikki Brown who came late but made up for it with her wit. Kristen opened gifts and got 5 yes 5 of the exact same nighty from victorias secret. What is a girl to do? I am glad the shower is over, and I am glad that it turned out as great as it did.. and the croissants were only 20 bucks! Baker and I can't wait to see them in Florida!

No comments: