Thursday, October 05, 2006

10 Years Later

Its amazing how time flies. We just went home a week or so ago to attend Bakers 10 year High School Reunion. What a party! Baker is one of those guys that you fall in love with the second you have 5 minutes to talk to him. He is just very outgoing and personable. This was definitely the case at the Reunion. Baker managed to talk to almost all of the other kids ( Well not really kids anymore, but this is High School we are talking about) remember names, and was genuinely interested in their lives after graduation. Granted there were only 132 kids in his graduating class, this is still very impressive. Baker has so many great friends from school that I have grown to love. I finally got to meet Dave's wife. Dave is one of the gentlemen in the Weight Loss Challenge that Baker is in. Him and his wife are perfect for each other. Tanya is great! I finally got Baker on the dance floor, and managed to keep him there for a good half hour. I think he has a fear of dancing because he never wants to. He is a great dancer so I don't understand why he is so shy when it is time to dance. I think we had EVERYONE there on the dance floor at one point. It was a blast!


The Reunion was so much fun, and Baker and I are already looking forward to the 20 year. I wonder how many kids we will have, and who will still be around. Life moves so fast.. I just hope we remember to take it all in and enjoy every minute of it.

We only say one drunken mishap through the entire night. One of the girls was trying to leave the dance floor to get to the bathroom and she didn't see a step and landed right on her behind. I couldn't help but snicker a little so I am so sorry!




No comments: