Thursday, October 05, 2006

We finally Made It!


Can anyone spot the difference in these two pictures?




I have been going to the Morphy household for quite sometime now, and one of the first things I do when I get there is check the new pictures on the refrigerator. Once the kids started to get engaged and married, Baker and I kept noticing that our engagement picture wasn't up with the other kids. We jokingly mention something every time we go home. It has sort of turned into the family joke. Well this time our great friends the Jones' were even up! Its fun to give Mark and Cindy a hard time about it.. we have pictures up all over the house, we just had never made the famous fridge. I happened to have one of our engagement pictures in the car so I quietly added ours on! We are so happy that we finally made the refrigerator! Yippeeee! You can see us here:

2 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Jenn-I still have you guys on our fridge. You are too funny!

Ben said...

After a closer look I noticed the Harber's weren't on the fridge either. I guess we'll let it slide being you had to personally sneek your photo on.