Weekend Numero Uno- The Marquardts!
For the next three weekends in a row Baker and I have something exciting going one, I can't wait. Last weekend Mike and Cami came into to town last minute and we got to stay at her Boss' house on the Balboa Bay.. life must be hard for her since she also owns a house a block away on the beach that she is leveling and building again! Regardless her new home on the Bay is fabulous. Right out of a Pottery Barn catalog only nicer. It was just what the doctor ordered for Baker. Two of his favorite things, the Ocean and his sister Cami.
We also had one of my old friends that moved to Salt Lake in town who hung out Saturday afternoon with us on the bay. Scott and his girlfriend Colette. (I have never known Scotty to have a girlfriend in the many years I have known him so it was fun to have them here.) We spent the afternoon putting around the bay in the Duffy that was out back. The weather was beautiful. Perfect for our afternoon boat trip.
We were bummed when Cami and Mike had to leave but knew it wouldn't be long till we saw them again. Big Pete comes home in just a little over a week and we will see the whole family again then! So many changes for Peter.
3 comments:
I was so jealous when I heard Cam and Mike were down there chillin with you guys. I miss family so much. It looks like you guys have been having so much fun and way cute pic. of you kissing the Bakester. love it!
Gross! Kissing - that's why you have that pregnant belly Jenny! I told ya -- holding hands and kissing will give you babies!
Way fun! What a nice way to spend a weekend!
Mom
Post a Comment