Weekend Numero Dos- San Fran and the Anthonys!
So working for the boss has its perks, and this week it was a paid trip to San Francisco! Baker unfortunately couldn't make it up until Friday, but Thursday I flew up north to do a little shopping and eating! I don't know why, but the city has some of the best food I have ever eaten. House of Nan King is one of my favorite restaurants, and it wasn't even an hour off the plane that I waited to eat it. Yummy!
So the trip is for all of the sales reps in the company who win a competition, and I just happened to be invited because I do all the planning. I book the hotels, the flights, the restaurants, prepare the awards, the transportation to and from the airport, and the outings to the wine country. He figured since I do all that, I might as well be invited. Ha!
It was a little lonely until Baker got there, but once he did it was non stop. We had dinner with some of our old friends that moved to the city less then a month after they got married, and we have only seen them once since they moved. Kristen and Adam have been close friends for quite some time so it was so good to see them. They were great about driving us around town to see all the sights you can't get to by foot, and filling us in on all the local food type products.
It rained four out of the four days that we were there, but it was a really great way to spend the weekend regardless. It was also nice to be with the Anthony's because that meant we didn't have to miss any of our favorite shows.. ie Greys and The office. I just love getting to see our friends. Thanks a million to them for all they did this weekend for us. We owe you guys big time. I could tell Baker was missing having Adam around a ton. Those two have some special chemistry goin on!
From San Fran I came here, home at the Morphy's. Bakers brother Pete comes home from his mission in two days from today. We can't even wait!



5 comments:
My "rump" sure looks good in that first pic
The timing was perfect for this weekend! Pete coming home and a work get away! What a beautiful setting for your work retreat! We all love to 'get away' in San Francisco! Glad you had fun!
Mama M
I'm waiting for the really exciting book club blog...
:)
ahhh! two of my favorite things!!!! Boo and San Francisco!!!!!
Yes, I am the ultimate bookclub slacker.
Post a Comment