Wednesday, May 02, 2007

American Idol

So I have to admit that one of my addictions is American Idol, and this season I haven't been extremely impressed. At least not like I have been other seasons. So last night they did Bon Jovi, and the only one that really impressed me was Blake. Who by no means in my favorite. I love Jordin. But last night Blake (in my opinion) did AMAZING! I loved it. So here it is for your viewing pleasure.. in case you missed it.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Jenny I love your blog...I also love the picture of you two at the highschool. Anyway..I want to know if you still had some of your negatives. I am looking to put a portfolio together and you two are some of my favorites. I can't wait to see pictures of your baby when she gets here. And your nursury is too die for. You and Baker are the best...Paige

Anonymous said...

Hey, Blake is my fav and I LOVED him the other night! I think that the right 2 were sent home last night. I'm not too excited about next weeks genre, but what can you do? Have a great day!

Paige said...

Hey sorry to do all this on your sweet blog that I love. I'm jealous you made it to the dwell baby sample sale. I guess it's fine since you are actually pregnant. You look darling by the way. Could you maybe just email me a couple of your favorites. Maybe 3 or 4. I love the one on your blog and also the one you sent out in front of the door...Can you just email me. That would probably be easiest. Just whenever you have a chance. No hurry. Its paigeliljenquist@hotmail.com
We should definately get together when you come out here. Let me know..