Can you even Believe it?I had an appointment yesterday, and got all my paperwork for my Maternity Leave. Only three more weeks of work! Look at that girl!
That's hilarious. Just a little ball of baby! Cute, I can't wait to see pics of her once she is born!
Your little belly is so cute!!
I am sure you have to be getting so excited for your sweet little baby to be born! You look wonderful for almost being due.
hey cutie....lookin' great as always! how are you feeling these last few weeks???
Emerson looks like she has dropped. You go girl! You are so brave to post pics of your tummy. I would never! ha. You look amazing. You Box girls just get a belly and thats it. lucky!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's hilarious. Just a little ball of baby! Cute, I can't wait to see pics of her once she is born!
Your little belly is so cute!!
I am sure you have to be getting so excited for your sweet little baby to be born! You look wonderful for almost being due.
hey cutie....lookin' great as always! how are you feeling these last few weeks???
Emerson looks like she has dropped. You go girl! You are so brave to post pics of your tummy. I would never! ha. You look amazing. You Box girls just get a belly and thats it. lucky!
Post a Comment