Time For A Change
I have been in one of those moods, I want to change everything. So here I am starting with my blog. How do you like it? Maybe next I can change our bedding.. just kidding Baker!
I have been in one of those moods, I want to change everything. So here I am starting with my blog. How do you like it? Maybe next I can change our bedding.. just kidding Baker!
Posted by
Morph This
at
9:59 AM
7 comments:
I love the new blog background. I'm the same way. I recover and paint everything. I get bored pretty quick.
hieee! cute new background. thanks again for helping me with mine. i love it!
ok you have to post how to do this!!! I love it!
It looks cute!
i dig the new digs!
Hi there, I'm Rachael Bates' cousin, Dana (and Laura Suman's sister-in-law). First off, I love your blog. Adorable looking. I saw the old b/g and the new one. Both are very cute. And secondly, ultra sucky about the Ellen show. Bosses can be a total annoyance at times.
So, I'm wondering if you can easily tell me how you did the background like this. Rachael couldn't remember how to explain it. I know you're a busy 9 month pregnant lady. If you have any time, maybe you can email me or leave a comment on my blog? I use a mac also, if that helps with instructions.
danawillard@gmail.com
http://88milesperhour.wordpress.com/
Thank you Thank you!
- Dana
hi there. randomly came across your blog - where are you finding these cute templates? can you please email me at courtandjen@gmail.com and let me know? much thanks!
Post a Comment