Like Mother, Like Daughter

We had our first rough night, and we found the reason why. Little Emmy has a tear duct clogged in her left eye which is causing a little infection. Nothing too bad though. She just gets green mucousy stuff that builds up. We got her some ointment and after one day her eye already looks a ton better. She is quite the trooper. Funny thing is I had this same thing as a babe only 10x's worse. I actually had to go in and have a procedure to unclog mine. I just hate seeing my little girl in pain. I don't know what I am going to do when we have to get her shots. So traumatizing.
14 comments:
O' That is so sad. I hope the little munchkin is back to her happy self. Ella also had the same thing and like you had to have the surgery to unclog it. She never got an infection though, so sad. She looks so much like you...how fun!!
Poor baby! That pic is so sad! I hope she gets feeling better soon!
Poor little emmy... glad to hear the ointment works fast, it's amazing how fast they heal up!! She looks just like you, Jenny. What a darling newborn!! Are you loving mommyhood?
poor lil baby! at least the ointment is working. we can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Ahhhhh! Locke had the same thing! Poor girl. At least she's feeling a little better.
Poor baby! She looks so pathetic! I love her already!
that is so sad. i feel so bad for her.
Poor girl! it looks so much better now! She is just too cute! infection and all!
I am glad that she is doing better! She is a dollie infection, and all! :)
Awww...poor Emerson! I remember going through that with you! She sure is a cutie. Hope you are doing well also. Give her hugs and kisses from Grandma.
Love you all, Mom
Poor thing! Hope all is well soon! Glad to hear that it was your first rough night...you must be doing pretty well! :)
OH that picture is so sad! What a precious little doll she is though! Let us know how she's doing!
we are so loving all the pics of your little girl you 2. im sure she will get better soon, and hope all is well!
I see you have the first picture for Emmy's wedding video. She will love that!!
Can't wait to see her soon!!
Post a Comment