Sunday, August 12, 2007

You Got Punked!

When I said Sunday, I meant today.. yet another week after the last Sunday that you all thought I would be posting on. First order of business.. Why didn't anyone tell me that I was going to be busier as a stay at home mom then when I worked and only had 3 hours of daylight to get all the things I needed to done? I feel like I can't even get a minute to sit down and post. I am so far behind on keeping up with all my other blogging friends and the ones that I stalk.. yeah that is right, I admit it, I am a blog stalker. I just feel so out of the loop. So I am going to just pick up where I left off.

PINECREST!

Just kidding.. I hate blogger right now. It wont let me post any pictures. Why in the world is it doing this to me now.. the first time I actually have a minute to sit down! Guess you guys are going to have to wait until tomorrow.. hopefully. Cross your fingers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

we feel your pain. it took us almost 3 hours to do the blog on disneyland! this picture thing doesnt work all the time. your baby is so cute!

Kristen said...

i had the same kind of problem recently. soooo frustrating!!! just when you finally sit down to do it and it doesn't work! agh!!! when i read pinecrest i remembered you going last year and i can NOT believe how fast the year has flown!!! it was a huge one for you and me! wow!!! we miss you guys!!!

AnieCooper said...

Darn...hoping to see pics ;) Yeah I so could never be a stay at home mom...not sure how you girls do it! It will be quite interesting to see how I do things once I become a mom...which unfortunately won't be for a little longer...Brent needs to finish school!

So, did you get my message on myspace about dinner? You are more than welcome to join us on Thursday. :) I will give you details if you want to join us. you can email me at aniecooper@roadrunner.com or post a comment or something to me.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it crazy how busy you are as a mom. Definitely not something that you really expect, especially when they are so little! Hope blogger will work a little better for you next time. I would love to see pics.

Laura said...

Crossing my fingers! Bloggers done that to me before...so RANDOM!?!

Mama Bear said...

No one warned you about how busy you were going to be as a mom? Just wait until she can actually walk! :) So, since our encounter at Jenny's...I'm dying to see your headboard! Post a pic when you get a chance!!