Monday, September 10, 2007

Ain't No Heat Gonna Stop Us!

SoCal has been having a huge heat wave, and we thought we would beat the heat and visit some family, and go to Mikey's big first game of the season. So we hopped in the car and made the 5 hour drive to Phoenix. The weather was much cooler. I kid! I Kid! But we did go to meet the Morphy Crew for another family weekend. It was tons of fun, and I ate at LaGrande Orange. That alone is worth the trip for me. Paige, just so you know I get the french pancakes. Traci told me the other day that when you guys were there you didn't know what to order so she just got a coffee.. ha. I love it. Speaking of Paige, I was trying to get her number all morning because I wanted to meet for lunch or something so she could meet little Emmy but to no avail. I figured I would either run into her at LaGrande or Last Chance and was I right or was I right? I totally ran into her at Last Chance.. it was too funny. So glad I did though. Emmy loved her.

After our morning of shopping and whatnot we got Emmy in the pool and pumped up for the big ASU game. We have seen Mikey Play tons, but there is something about seeing him play on his Home Turf. We love it. Luckily it was a night game so it was only 110 outside as opposed to 120. Man it gets hot there. Emmy didn't last long in her ASU gear.. so we cooled her down. She was such a trooper. Go Sun Devils!






7 comments:

Becca said...

Cool poster of Mike!!! How cute is she in that college get up!!! She is so adorable!!!!

the Varley Family said...

I wish I would have known you were coming to AZ I would have met you for lunch! Next time eh? You look great!

Mands Glenn said...

Ohhh I love the cousin pic. They are totally checking eachother out in their pimped out rides. Priceless. I also love the wet paper towel on her head.It was so hot out there for our babes.

Laura said...

I LOOOOVE that college get-up she's wearing! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest little girl! I LOVE her headbands. Do you make those? I always was on the lookout for those when my girls were babies, but never found cute ones. So they went bald.

Mama Bear said...

How fun! We were in AZ this past week or so...and I agree, it is TOO HOT!! It was fun visiting friends and family, though...even with the hellish heat! :) So who is it that plays for the sundevils? Your bro-in-law???

Mama Bear said...

How fun! We were in AZ this past week or so...and I agree, it is TOO HOT!! It was fun visiting friends and family, though...even with the hellish heat! :) So who is it that plays for the sundevils? Your bro-in-law???