Monday, September 10, 2007

I Cen't Believe It

We recently retired Emmy's first round of clothes. This little outfit that she was swimming in the day we brought her home from the Hospital was the first to go. I can't believe that she was ever this small, nor can I believe how big she is getting. I love her.

7 comments:

Becca said...

She so looks like you in that picture and Macy for that matter! Mace looked just like you as a new born!!

Mands Glenn said...

I know. . . I totally saw another roll on her cute legs. Chunky Monkeys is how we like em. Emerson, your Auntie Mands loves ya!

Jillyboo said...

I know.. its so sad to pack away all these clothes as they outgrow them so quickly in that first year. Its even stranger when you come back across them and think, "She was this tiny?" I look at my kids in the mirror as I hold them sometimes and I cant believe how much of me they take up now.
But there is so much to look forward to as they get older. Its so much fun.

Paige said...

Sheesh..She is so tiny in this pic. I can't believe how big she is getting, but still she's so tiny. Love her. Love those Morphy's. Keep coming back to AZ. But next time we can actually have breakfast at La Orange. I'm going there saturday so I can try those pancakes.

Anthony and Krista said...

I still can't believe that you have a baby of your own, you are so grown up! Our husbands are together right now, i am sad that we aren't hanging out right now! ...your baby is beautiful!

Mama Bear said...

They grow up so fast! Just wait...soon she'll be crawling...then walking...then talking! The newborn stage goes by too quickly, make sure you enjoy it!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

wow, she is cuter every time I see her! too bad I have been so freakin' sick, I would love to have met up with you to see her in real life when you were in AZ!