Emmy is going to have her first plane ride today! We can't wait to see Aunt B and the rest of the fam. I'll be in Utah for a week so look for some fun posts!
Emerson is the cutest baby. What a darling outfit! I miss you lots! Can't wait to see you. I'm jealous of Becca....no not really. She deserves to cuddle that sweet little Emmy! I hope you have the funnest trip! I'm sure there are projects involved with you two sisters! Maybe some shopping to do? Have FUN! Please call and check in. I think I can talk now! Love you both.
I love her pink cheeks. She is a dolly and I seriously can't believe how big she is getting. Wish you were coming to Az. for a week. Have fun with your sista!
15 comments:
Guess who is the happiest Auntie in teh whole wide word...I'll give you a hint! She starts with a B and ends with an ecca!!!!!
This is such a cute picture. I love all the pink that girls get to wear
This is such a cute picture. I love all the pink that girls get to wear
Emerson is the cutest baby. What a darling outfit! I miss you lots! Can't wait to see you. I'm jealous of Becca....no not really. She deserves to cuddle that sweet little Emmy! I hope you have the funnest trip! I'm sure there are projects involved with you two sisters! Maybe some shopping to do? Have FUN! Please call and check in. I think I can talk now! Love you both.
Cute outfit. Hope all went well with the plane ride. Have fun with Becca!
yah. jenny and emmy and baker are comming to utah
I wish we could go to lunch while you are here!!!
I love her pink cheeks. She is a dolly and I seriously can't believe how big she is getting. Wish you were coming to Az. for a week. Have fun with your sista!
Have a great time!! Love the outfit!!!
Thats soooo cute!!
Have a great time in Utah!
Have fun in Utah! I'm sure everyone is going to go crazy over Emmy!!
Have fun in Utah, I'm so jealous! Emmy looks like a little model! What a babe!
she is too cute!i loved visiting while i was down.. im new to this whole blog thing so you need to help me out! i love u!
oh my gosh! what a beautiful little girl! Good one baker and wife.
Post a Comment