That's what I'm talking about!How perfect is that!She is sooooo beautiful, by far the best pics yet especially the hoody one... just that sweet chubby face pokin out of that hoodie!Oh how I can't wait to love up on her! She is so pretty!
OH my gosh. . . she has changed so much in just the past few weeks. I love her. I can't wait to love her and snuggle her next month. Please make another post that says, " These are for my sister-in-law." with more pictures of this sweet little nugget. She is seriously so beautiful.
oh em gee. that is emmy she has changed so much she is so so pretty im glad i dont have ugly nieces haha. mom is going to cry because she will say she has grown up so much and im not there to watch her.
=] i cant wait to see you. i love you bake and emmy. mere mere
Ok! I love her lips, her little nose and those big eyes! They are so perfect and absolutely darling! What's all the talk about the bows? With? or Without? She is a dolly! I can't believe how much I am missing. Mere is right...it makes me very sad. Please keep showing her my picture and tell her who I am. Tell her that I LOVE her SOOOOO much! Don't let her forget me.
13 comments:
That's what I'm talking about!How perfect is that!She is sooooo beautiful, by far the best pics yet especially the hoody one... just that sweet chubby face pokin out of that hoodie!Oh how I can't wait to love up on her! She is so pretty!
Oh my gosh, Jenny!!! She is so stinkin cute!!! I love her fuzzy little head and chubby cheaks! What a beautiful little baby!
What a cutie pie. I love those perfect little lips and chubby chunker cheeks! Those are just adorable pictures!
she really is "adorable" enjoy these precious times
OH my gosh. . . she has changed so much in just the past few weeks. I love her. I can't wait to love her and snuggle her next month. Please make another post that says, " These are for my sister-in-law." with more pictures of this sweet little nugget. She is seriously so beautiful.
she is so sweet- with or without bows! (I dont know why becks is so opposed to bows!) :)
Emmy is such a doll! Cute pictures. I'm glad you got a few good ones yesterday! I'll have to send you the one of her crying...it's pretty cute, too!
what a cutie! i can't believe how quickly she is growing. she already seems out of that newborn stage. time goes so fast! love the hood look!
It still amazes me how fast babies change. She just keeps getting cuter by the pic!! ;) What a beauty!
As Father of the home and Dad to Emmy, she is perfect with or without bows and I echo Stephanie's comments!!
Your right bake..I can't believe how much bigger she looks even since I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Bless her little heart. I love her cheeks.
oh em gee. that is emmy she has changed so much she is so so pretty im glad i dont have ugly nieces haha. mom is going to cry because she will say she has grown up so much and im not there to watch her.
=]
i cant wait to see you.
i love you bake and emmy.
mere mere
Ok! I love her lips, her little nose and those big eyes! They are so perfect and absolutely darling! What's all the talk about the bows? With? or Without? She is a dolly! I can't believe how much I am missing. Mere is right...it makes me very sad. Please keep showing her my picture and tell her who I am. Tell her that I LOVE her SOOOOO much! Don't let her forget me.
Post a Comment