Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Utah 1st Half

So here we are. It's almost Thursday and I can't believe my trip is more then halfway over. Ugh. I hate not living close to my sister. It has been soo much fun hanging, shopping, and doing nothing but vegging with her.
Little Bit (My new nickname for Emmy) did great on the plane, I only wished she would have slept. She flew like a champ and I couldn't have been more proud. Security was a nightmare though, but isn't that the norm baby or no baby?
Monday my sister took me and a couple of other girls out to lunch for her Pay-it-Forward award. Ironically I won a week or so ago and since I was coming to town she figured it would be better to go to lunch rather then send us all something. Olive Garden was on the menu and I don't remember liking it as much as I did on Monday prior to this. I was pleasantly surprised.



We spent the rest of the afternoon shopping and catching up. It was just what I needed. Emmy is loving her cousins too. I can't wait for her to be big enough to play with them. The girls have changed so much to me. Molly talks up a storm.. she pretty much copies everything anyone says, and now that Macy is grown up she says that she is going to be good everyday. I love it. My favorite word that Molly says right now is Empanada.. only it sounds like empannana.

Tuesday we met up with my mom to have lunch at take pictures of her and all her grandbabies. I got ready downstairs, my sister got ready upstairs and my mom got ready in Ogden, but we still all managed to show up in purple. Which was not planned. I was bummed because my camera ran out of batteries and I didn't get all the shots I had hoped for. We actually went through three cameras and there batteries. We ended up at this place called Wheeler Farms which was gorgeous. I love it there.






I love this last one of my sister. As long as I have known her she has been a big poser. Her adult years are nothing different. If I could crop me out of the photo I would.

I am loving being here so far and can't wait to post about my day today.. which I will do tomorrow. And just so you know Baker.. Emmy and I really miss you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find those great boots? I have been looking for something similar for months and have had no luck!

Thanks - cbierlein@dmai.com

Mands Glenn said...

Jenn, I love this last picture. ha! Can we please do a photo shoot when you get here at the end of the month? I will totally pay you for a Lilly Photo Shoot. I am going to miss Maggie. You should tell your Sis about her. YOu are having so much fun. I wish Cam didn't have to work so we could play like you and Rebecca are. I love that you guys were all in purple.

Bryn said...

You two more alike in the last picture than ever before!!! So beautiful! I know what it's like to live away from such a great sister and it is no fun! Hopefully you will have lots more visits to come!

Mom Morphy said...

Great pics! I think it is amazing that you are all in purple. Those will be treasured pictures! I'm glad you are having so much fun!

regibells said...

You two sisters are the hottest mamas Ive ever seen! I just loved getting together with you. That's how you can tell a good friend from an "aquantance" You know you are good friends when you can pick up right where you left off and nothing has changed in all those years. I just love you girls! It was fun catching up and being reminded of all the fun times we had together. Hope I get to see you again next time your in town.

Anonymous said...

cute boots! where are they from?

Reena said...

Love all the pictures Jen! After looking at yours and the ones on Becky's blog, I can't wait to get my disc.

Thank you so much for going to lunch and taking the pics. I'll have to send you the pictures I took of Emmy. The one of her smiling back at you from her storoller is priceless!

I sure love you guys. Had lots of fun! Thanks

Mom