Jenny, I just saw that you want to do the interview. Yeah! I thought I had your e-mail address, but I don't so hopefully it's ok to post your questions here. I'm not very good at this, but I'll love reading your answers. They'll be perfect for your new blog... 1. If you had unlimited funds, but could only spend it on the one same thing over and over, what would it be? 2. We know you are the sweetest, most beautiful person, but if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? 3. What are some of your biggest pet peeves? 4. How do you picture your family in 10 years? How many kids, boys or girls, where will you be living, etc.? 5. If you could pick any talent to be perfect at, what would it be and why?
I hope you like these, can't wait to read your answers.
1 comment:
Jenny, I just saw that you want to do the interview. Yeah! I thought I had your e-mail address, but I don't so hopefully it's ok to post your questions here. I'm not very good at this, but I'll love reading your answers. They'll be perfect for your new blog...
1. If you had unlimited funds, but could only spend it on the one same thing over and over, what would it be?
2. We know you are the sweetest, most beautiful person, but if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
3. What are some of your biggest pet peeves?
4. How do you picture your family in 10 years? How many kids, boys or girls, where will you be living, etc.?
5. If you could pick any talent to be perfect at, what would it be and why?
I hope you like these, can't wait to read your answers.
Post a Comment