Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Saturday. Provoday.

We visited Pete at work, had lunch with the Marsh's then met Pete back at his apartment to take these cute little pics of Em. I love her rosy cheeks.




7 comments:

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

Oh my gosh, Jenny!! Emerson is SO SO cute!! I totally love those rosy cheeks, too. When was she born? I think her and my Ryah are about the same age. Ryah was born June 22nd. Anyway, I'm so glad we reconnected, and that you have a blog! I blog way more than I use facebook. Anyway, we for sure need to get together before I go back to Sacramento...I'll keep ya posted! Yay for cute babies!!

Mands Glenn said...

She looks like a little dolly with those rosy cheeks. I love these pics.

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is soooo cute! Dont let her get too close to Baker's face..cause we all see what happens by the picture below. :)

AnieCooper said...

She is such a beautiful lil' girl :) I can't believe how much she seems to change in every pic..she never takes a bad pic either :) Glad you had a great time with Becca...but I am sure it went too quick!

Mama Bear said...

These are the cutest pics I have ever seen of Emmy. I love them! She looks so grown up...glad your back so I can see her in-person again soon!

Laura said...

Oh wow, she is changing so much! Shes a doll!!

Mom Morphy said...

I positively LOVE her cheeks! I want to bite them and kiss them!