A Long Time Coming.
I can't believe I am already home. Last week flew by so fast. I don't think a week was enough time spent with my sister and the girls.
Baker came out on Friday to meet with a few people from work, and also to go to Scott's wedding. Let me just tell you how excited I am that Bulardi finally got married. We couldn't be happier for him and don't think there is anyone more perfect for him then Colette.
We had dinner with the wedding party on Thursday night.. it was actually mine and Bakers first night away from Emmy at the same time. It was much needed! Thanks Becks for watching her.
The next morning was the sealing and I would have to say Hands Down the best sealing I have been to. The Sealer was Phenomenal. The reception was at the Salt Lake Hardware Building. It was amazing, and they served bubblegum ice cream in a waffle bowl. Does it get any better?
3 comments:
I loved her dress! Gorgeous. You and Bake look so cute in that date picture. Tell Bake to go eat a brownie or something. He looks so skinny. Glad you guys had so much fun in Utah. I need to go back and visit soon!
oh yes... it wasn't long enough! I am starting to plan for your next trip.
I totally remember that guy! Props to him to finding such a beautiful bride... I love her dress! Don't you love how things like weddings become your "date nights"? I know that Emmy is your world... but it is good to have a break and be with just your husband :)
Post a Comment