Wednesday my Favorite Day
So I fell in love yesterday, and thought Wednesday needed its own special post.
Rebecca and I have an old close friend that lives up here that we were meeting for lunch on Wednesday. Rebecca suggested that we meet her at one of her favorite spots that is right around the corner from our house. A little place called Gardner's Village. SO up and ready in the AM we head over there. Little did I know we would run into, hands down, my favorite spot to date.
Gardner's Village is a little shopping center made from old houses and cottages. They have the most amazing shopping I have ever experienced. Not your average clothes and shoe shopping, but home gear galore. I told my friend Regina that if I ever own a home I will drive to Utah just to shop here and furnish my home.
We started in the Bakery for lunch and had the best Chicken Salad Sandwich, and ended in the cutest candy shop for the girls. I seriously could go on and on about the antique shops, and the fall stores and everything. I didn't manage to buy a thing though. I was so enamored by it all I forgot.
It was an exceptionally cute place because during the Halloween season they decorate the place with 100 witches. Not your average witch on a stick, but the funniest witches you will ever see. My favorite was the Witchy-Poo. Oh I can't wait to go back.
Cindy Morphy I think you would die over this place. You and I could probably spend an entire day going shop to shop finding the best treasures. I smell a trip to visit Petey coming on with a special day for Gardner's Village.This is my friend Regina that we met. To put in to context how much I love her, we used to play Chubby Bunny and watch Jerry Springer. Classic.
This little white one was a very cute baby boutique. Loved everything in it, but could make it for like a quarter of the cost. I sense a project coming on.


18 comments:
Ah! You're having so much fun. I miss Utah sometimes. I love Gardner's Village! Such a fun place. That little baby boutique, Elsa Belle, is where we found our crib for Ava. Not that it's really anything special but we loved it and loved the vintage feel. Anyways, such a great place to go in the fall. Enjoy your second half.
:(. THis is the first time that I have actually really missed Utah. I am kind of getting sad right now. Jen, I totally love Gardners village and have a post about it from last year. It is totally a Cindy Morphy Heaven. Lucky. . . you got to see Petey. You look so great and so does Miss Emmy! I just framed a pic. of her the other day that I stole off your blog! Have fun in Utah!!
Oh I love Gardner Village. My favorite is the baby story, then the candy store, and then the doll store. It is a dream come true there. I have never been during Halloween season, but I absolutely love it. Emmy looks so big. And the picture of her in your last post is too die for. Love her.
I worked at Gardner Village for 6 years! i got 50% Off!
Jenny! I am glad to see you are loving Utah :) Or should I say loving your time with Becca and the girls ;)
The pics you took of Becca, Mace, and Blue are amazing! You are very talented!!
Hope you continue to enjoy your trip. xoxoxo
Well, I remember that place, but the pictures make it look so good! I'm sure it is so much better now. I love fall decorations! I am up for a little trip and shopping there! I'd love to be with you and Becca right now. The bargain queens! After reading your blog I realize I am really ready for some 'me' time! I'm glad you are having a blast. Give Emmy a love from me! She looks so much like a baby instead of an infant. Does that make sense? She's adorable!
I love my Sweet Pete! He looks so cute! (Ahhh Mom, can't you hear it?)
Party on in UTAH!!! You all should have seen Boos at GV.Her eyes were as big as saucers and she was defiantly in heaven!!!
Looks like so much fun! I lived in Utah for 4 years and I had never even heard of that place! Your baby is such a cutie! Hope you guys are doing great.
Another good reason to MOVE to utah chick. Start packing!
One of my most favorite haunts! :)
It's great all year long, but there is something extra-cool about it in the fall. Even more fun is Witches Night Out - for a weekend in October (19th-20th this year) ladies go to shop and play dressed as witches (not everyone, but it's fun to watch, too).
During the Christmas season they have (instead of witches everywhere) elves.
Anyway, ramble. Glad you had fun in Utah! :)
i am jealous of all the fun you guys had together! i cant wait for my trip in december!
Um... What? Do you live here? We will have to play. Gardner's village is a dream come true. I love that place too!
I love gerdner's village! I have never been during halloween though! That Witchy Poo is hilarious! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!
oops gardner's not gErdners!
i love that place! did you know kori used to work there?? i always spend way too much money there!
Gardener's Village! Haha. You can ask Regina sometime about the adventure with Gardener's village we had when I went up to visit in February earlier this year. But still, I Love that place. However, Tuolla(or however you spell it) is not one of my favorite places to go....
Your baby=my favorite little girl(Jake and Noah are my favorite boys)
Hey Morphy's! Long time no see! I love Gardner Village. I had Marley's pictures taken last time we were there. My favorite pix ever. Our girls need to play. Call me!
Post a Comment