haha you sound like you want to pick up and send emmy out to the garage.
haha i really miss you guys i hope you love the make up its the best EVER!! yeah girl.work it. okay well i love you. and thanks for Christmas it was so fun with you guys. love aunt meme
Do I have the best looking Grand Daughters or what? Emmy looks so cute! You do such a great job of capturing how precious she is. Sorry to hear you all have been sick, but glad to hear it is all behind you now. I love you guys and hope 2008 is a great year for you. I missed you at Christmas, but hope to get a visit in soon!
She looks like a little dolly. It does feel so nice to take everything down. I just finished like 20 minutes ago. It looks so bare, but CLEAN! Happy New Year! -Mands
11 comments:
oh Emmy is so adorable! I too can't wait to get the holiday stuff packed up and shipped out!!!! Happy New year!
Sweet Emmy looks so cute! I love that little girl
haha you sound like you want to pick up and send emmy out to the garage.
haha
i really miss you guys i hope you love the make up its the best EVER!!
yeah girl.work it.
okay well i love you. and thanks for Christmas it was so fun with you guys.
love
aunt meme
Do I have the best looking Grand Daughters or what? Emmy looks so cute! You do such a great job of capturing how precious she is. Sorry to hear you all have been sick, but glad to hear it is all behind you now. I love you guys and hope 2008 is a great year for you. I missed you at Christmas, but hope to get a visit in soon!
Love, MOM
She is the cutest little girl!
that is such a cute picture! I swear she gets cuter every time I see her!
She looks like a little dolly. It does feel so nice to take everything down. I just finished like 20 minutes ago. It looks so bare, but CLEAN! Happy New Year!
-Mands
Emmy just continues to get more and more beautiful. There are some great genes in your family ;) Hope you had a wonderful holiday!
Happy New Year!
Emmy is beautiful baby girl. I need to see her more often
Love you,
Gran
You know, Emmy really should be in commercials. That face is too cute for words . .. TRULY!
Post a Comment