Better Late then Never!
So now that Christmas is all packed away, and a new year is actually here for that matter, I think it is time I posted some pictures of sweet little Emmy's first Christmas! Can't believe we actually had a little one this year. The holidays are much different when you have a munchkin.
Christmas Eve we spent with my side of the Family. We have done this for as long as I could remember. Baker is always trying to change our tradition and do the Box Family Christmas on Christmas.. we wont have it. Emmy was spoiled as usual. She actually was more into opening presents then I thought she would be.. only because she wanted to eat the paper. Such is life.
Since Mikey was playing in the Holiday Bowl with ASU, Mom and Dad Morphy drove down with Mere and Pete to hang with us on Christmas Night and the next few days until the game. It was amazing that we got to see everyone this year. Well almost everyone. We missed you mom Reena and the Dulgarian gang.
Baker and I wanted to take his mom and dad to a nice dinner on Christmas, but of course nothing was open. Nothing except my FAVORITE restaurant Benihana's! A Christmas Dinner we will never forget.
7 comments:
Sounds like you had a good holiday! Emmy is getting so big! I keep remembering the video of you running at rebecca's house to try to go into labor. Too funny!
My heart aches, because I miss this sweet little Bit. Hopefully we can see you guys in the next few months so the GIRLS can chat and play. We missed you over the break. Love ya! Your presents looked amazing.
-Mands
Looks like you guys had a great holiday! I sent you guys a little package a couple of days ago. I left it for my dad to mail while I was on vacation and it never made it into the mail so I had to mail it when I got home. Sorry. Also I started a blog if you want to check it out. http://www.lnzysworld.blogspot.com/
Lindsey Pimentel
Looks and sounds like you had a great holiday! What a great Christmas...especially your first as a family!!!
Emmy is soo beautiful! She is just growing so fast!!!
It was a fun Christmas! I'm so glad you got a waffle maker...Baker is so thoughtful! Hee hee. That's the way to go girl. I think it's great that you wrapped it up!
a post!!!it's a Christmas miracle!!!!
Jenny! I haven't seen you in so long... I am so excited to have found your blog! Your little family--and little Emmy--are adorable. It's so good to "see" you!
Post a Comment