Jenny, thank you so much for the spot in your blog! 31 years with Mark has been wonderful! But I beg to differ about the ASU shirt. I guarantee for the past 2 years, every Sat. during the football season that shirt is on! Happy birthday my sweet Lilly! Love, MOM
Jenn Jenn, It is a big day! Thanks for posting this sweet blog entry about the family and about our BIG 1 year old. Can't wait to post the pics. of her digging in the cake. Wish you guys could have been here! Love you!
Hey Jenny! I think you accidentally called me the other day :) I picked up, and just heard background noise. Ha, maybe Emmy stole your phone. We should hang out after the holidays are over... we'll have you guys over.
There isn't one thing wrong with wearing an ASU shirt each week. It is common Saturday attire over here. Yes we were sad also about the game. But it doesn't take away from the season they had. Thanks for leaving me a comment.
4 comments:
Jenny, thank you so much for the spot in your blog! 31 years with Mark has been wonderful! But I beg to differ about the ASU shirt. I guarantee for the past 2 years, every Sat. during the football season that shirt is on! Happy birthday my sweet Lilly!
Love, MOM
Jenn Jenn, It is a big day! Thanks for posting this sweet blog entry about the family and about our BIG 1 year old. Can't wait to post the pics. of her digging in the cake. Wish you guys could have been here! Love you!
Hey Jenny! I think you accidentally called me the other day :) I picked up, and just heard background noise. Ha, maybe Emmy stole your phone. We should hang out after the holidays are over... we'll have you guys over.
Michelle
There isn't one thing wrong with wearing an ASU shirt each week. It is common Saturday attire over here. Yes we were sad also about the game. But it doesn't take away from the season they had. Thanks for leaving me a comment.
Post a Comment