Monday, December 17, 2007

Cookie Exchange!

FHE was at our house this week.. we had the annual Cookie Exchange this year since the Dulgarians moved. I totally wish that I had gotten a picture of all the cookies, but this was all that was left at the end of the night.. they were all sooo good. Just ask Baker he ate about a dozen at least.. mind you he is also suppose to be on a cleansing diet.


I made Yummy Hot Wassal instead of cookies.. I figured there would be enough of those!


It was so much fun to just hang out with our friends.. we really don't get together that often, and I wish that we did. I was bummed for the people that didn't make it, not only was there great company, there were some really delicious cookies.


All the moms with their kids.. there were a couple that didn't make it in this photo!

Emmy especially had a good time because she got to make out with her Boyfriend Charlie again. She really loves him!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your daughter the sweetest little thing or what???? WASSAL partiesremind me of college.....christmas sweaters.....headbands and turtlenecks. We should all have a big party like that.

Bake said...

I ONLY HAD 8 COOKIES!! CMON

Tasha said...

Jenny!!!! Hello! I don't even know how I found this blog and didn't even realize it was you at first, but when I did I was SOOO excited!!!! Your little Emmy is BEAUITFUL . . .SO BEAUTIFUL!!! She has the most perfect face. Oh, my! You must just love getting to doll her up. What a cute family you have. It was fun getting to see it. Your Christmas party looked like lots of fun too. I want your wassel recipe. That looked delicious!

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish we could have been there but then that would have made me sad that I'm not preggers. Oh well Um we got the hutch from a garage sale in Cali and it was a light oak and my brother (who's a Pro Painter) painted it for us. We Love it!

Mands Glenn said...

I love Emmy and her boyfriend. They make the perfect match. The cookies looked to die for. How fun! WIsh I could have been there. I would have easily beat Baker out by eating a dozen and a half cookies.

PLEASE COME HOME TO DENAIR FOR CHRISTMAS! I NEED TO SEE MY NIECE. Ohh and you guys too!

Paige said...

It doesn't get better than you and Jody on the couch together with cutie pie babies. Wish I could have come to FHE. Well not really, but wish I could have hung out with the two of you...