Monday, December 17, 2007

Where has the Time Gone?


Munchkin Breath is already 6 months old! I am dying over here. My baby is growing up too fast. She is giggling at just about anything, and anyone who looks at her. She has virtually skipped rice cereal since she hated it and decided to go right to the good stuff. She loves her veggies and grunts if I don't have the spoon full of the next bite by the time she swallows. She now has solid poopies (Which I hate) and changing her diaper is almost impossible with her being such a rascal. Her mode of transport is the old fashioned stop drop and roll. She can get to one side of the room from the other faster then I can put my cereal bowl in the sink. She weighed in at a mere 14lbs 5oz only being at the 25th% but still managed to come in 90th for her height at 27inches. Tall and skinny just like her dad. My precious little girl didn't even shed a tear this morning when the nurse poked her twice for her shots.. are you kidding me? She didn't even cry!

And if you haven't noticed yet.. she is so proud to finally be a sitter.

2 comments:

the bates motel said...

wow! i can't believe she is that old! what a cutie. it's really crazy how fast time flys by! glad you guys are feeling better too.

Mom Morphy said...

6 months already? It seems like yesterday that you were in that great hospital room! I'm so glad Emmy is my grand daughter. She is a beauty and looks so cute in her Christmas dress with red Mary Janes. She's a stylin chick!