That Time of Year
Once we all felt better, we decided it was time to get into the Christmas spirit. Little Bit dressed up as Santa, and we decorated our tree that had been at our house for almost a week already. I just realized that we haven't gotten a single picture of the tree, which is a shame because it looks pretty pathetic now. Our star on top is now upside down, and the tree is totally tilted to the left.. I promise it was straight at one point!
We also dressed her up in her Christmas Dress for church this last Sunday.. it was her big half birthday so she had to look her best! Thanks Grandma Cindy for the dress!
4 comments:
I love the big bow! That is so cute.
The whole package is gorgeous! I'm so proud of the way she sits up now! Yahoo for Emmy!
She looks so cute!
Gorgeous! Simply beautiful. I really think you need to get her into Baby modeling. Jenn, I love her Christmas dress that Mama picked out. I should take some of Lil and post them. Mom is so sweet to buy us those for our girls. Glad you are back on. I missed seeing Em's cute face and hearing how you guys are doing.
Post a Comment