Happy New Year Right?
I know this is a little late.. it is already the 14th, so I am sorry. But not really.
We rang in the new year with some of our friends at the Davis house. Tons of food, hot tubbing, sleeping and a little Scene It were all on the menu. We were a little hesitant at first only cause we thought Emmy was going to be a pill without her own bed but we had no problems.. she actually stayed up and hung out past midnight. She outlasted dad and uncle Brad.
Quite the shindig it was. Happy New Year!
4 comments:
oh i freaking miss u!!!!!!!!!!
I want to eat Em. She is a doll face. Looked like such a fun night and that hot tub looked amazing. Bake, you are looking Skinny. Seriously! I miss you guys and thanks for posting so many blog entries. I love em!
Jenn, Can you believe that we are still living up to our goal that we made almost 2 years ago about blogging? We are still going strong. JJ actually just printed 6 months of mine off and put it into a nice book for Christmas. lulu.com. It is so worth it!
Alot of blondes there! It could be scary! Where's Kay?
Normally i get paid for topless pictures of me on the web but i'll let you have that one for free. You have to send us copies of the reese and emmy shots you have i love that those two get to grow up near each other and me and baker get to grow up by each other too.
Post a Comment