Friday, February 15, 2008

Barely Makin It

So I am barely making it to a post today, and if I didn't have a goal to post everyday for a month I probably wouldn't be tearing myself away from the project that I am currently knee deep in. You see, one of my dearest friends is getting married, and I and a few of the other bridesmaids are throwing her a shower tomorrow at my dads. So I am working on the decor. They happen to be these....



Cute little topiaries. They aren't the fastest things to make, but I am getting there. I've cut all my circles and only have 4 more to put all together. I'll be happy when they are done. Then I can move on to the other prep.. lots of vegetables to cut, and dip to make.

I love showers.

6 comments:

regibells said...

wow those are so incredible! How creative, I can only imagine what the veggies looked like arranged on the plate...you defniatly don't hold back!

Carly said...

I am not going to lie... those are pretty dang cute! I remember making something similar in my 8th grade algebra class. You're old math teachers would be so proud you are still using the life skills they gave you!!

kori said...

Those are so cute! i'm impressed

kiera said...

so cute jenny and those are my favorite colors!
ps my mom just mailed me a bunch of old pictures from elementry school and there are ones of you, i gotta scan them one of these days.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Okay, so I won't lie- I'm friends with your sister in laws Amanda & Cam and I check out your blog now and then! I just had to comment on this post- These are so cute and funky! Great job!!!

Ali B. said...

Those are cute! Can you make some for my house???