Thursday, February 07, 2008

Before I Forget..

..I want to write this down.


As stated in a previous post my daughter has some eating issues. She has done so well lately. We started putting her in front of the TV (Bad habit I know) so she can stay focused on something while we try to get the spoon in her mouth. She has been doing fabulous. Honestly.. like so good she doesn't need a bib fabulous.
Boy was I wrong today!! My funny moment goes like this:

While attempting to feed Em, she managed to realize I was using a spoon. I let her have it and grabbed another. When she realized that her spoon wasn't fueling the food, she grabbed the new one. Now spoonless, I try to bribe her with the jar of food. I figure she will see it in front of her, drop one of the spoons and go for the jar. Easily I could pull that away and swipe the spoon off the tray with my free hand. Man do I have a smart daughter. Instead of dropping the spoon on the tray, she takes it.. holds it in her mouth and reaches for the jar with her free hand. Are you kidding me? Where does she get this stuff?

So three spoons later, bath time is coming a little early today.

12 comments:

kori said...

That is such a cute pic of Emmy. I love that little girl!

kiera said...

your daughter has such beautiful eyes, jenny!

Suman Family said...

what a beauty! (even with food everywhere)

the Koch's said...

What a little stinker! She is one smart cookie!

Becca said...

she must get her smarts from me!!!!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

how cute! she is a smart one!

Anonymous said...

That is great! She is a little smarty pants! Cute.

Lnzyloo said...

She is so cute. Look at those big blue eyes. That is a great picture Jenny.
Lindsey Pimentel

Lnzyloo said...

She is so cute. Look at those big blue eyes. That is a great picture Jenny.
Lindsey Pimentel

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

That is to funny! What a cute picture. Evelyn has also just decided that she is a picky eater. I just have to chase her around the house and try to stuff food into her mouth whenever I get a chance!

Tasha said...

That picture is AWESOME! Love it!

Mom Morphy said...

I'm glad she loves those carrots! Sweet baby Emmy!