
Amanda Moons! Just wanted to give you a special shout out on your special day. I hope that you have an amazing day and mom and dad treat you to a nice dinner.. we're so jealous you guys are all hanging out! We love you lady and can't wait to see you soon.
Posted by
Morph This
at
10:10 AM
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Amanda. I sent you a Birthday Email. Hope you have a great day and weekend with your parents. Hope you are all doing well. Miss ya.
haooy birthday lady!!!!
you go girl happy birthday!
OHhh thanks for the sweet post. We had a great birthday. Mom and Dad are spoiling us! I wish we all lived closer. Love ya Sis!
HB to you sister! wish i was there.
stupid ACT's ruin everything. i love you and cant wait to see you!!
ily
mere
Post a Comment