Share'n the Love
I've dubbed February as Love Month. Original I know. Totally kidding.
I normally make sugar cookies, cut them out in heart shapes and decorate them for the neighbors. This year I was in no mood to bake so I took an easier yet better route. Why not share something that I love during Love Month for Valentines Day. Chocolate covered gummi bears. Amazing.
I made these little bags for my Visiting Teach-ee's, Baker's Home teach-ee's, neighbors and the Missionaries. For every bag I filled I ate two pieces. So good.
To all my neighbors that read this and are thinking "Wow she didn't bring them to my house" you are wrong. I came you just weren't there. Seriously.
7 comments:
Yum Yum! I used to always stop by while walking from class to class at the BYU bookstore and pick up some yummy chocolate covered gummy bears. I wish I was your neighbor that would have been home!
I love chocolate cover gummies. I can eat them all day. Yummy:)
So good Jenny! Thanks for the fun treats.
I love me a little chocolate covered love in the shape of a bear! I still have to get a scoop or two every time I go to Gardner Village!
What a very fun, cute, and yummy idea! love it!! I still need to get out Valentine gifts . . . love the idea of buying something. This year has just been too hard on me for baking I think too. You are so cute!!
Jenny they look so yummy! I wish we still lived in Mora Kai:( Happy Valentines!
OK Jenn, I love those, too. Chocolate covered cinnamon bears are to die for! How very sweet of you to make goodies for everyone! Maybe I should get on the ball.
Love.. MOM
Post a Comment