Monday, February 04, 2008

Word is Out...

So I feel like I can finally talk about it! Congratulations to Brad and KoKo who are expecting baby #1! We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet the little Davis kid.

Now will they have a dancer or a sports lover?

My guess is a dancer!

7 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

Yeah! I am glad Koko let you put the word out. I was being hush hush until she posted something, but it looks like you got the thumbs up! Thats a cute shot you got of the soon to be parents :)
Now are you talking dance moves like Brad?? If you haven't seen those yet, you are in for a fun surprise!

Dana and Chase said...

yes now i can tell everyone! i have been hating that i cant say anything!!!! YOUR KIDS ARE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS! but rememeber i will be the fav. aunt because the babys due on my birthday! its a sign!

Becca said...

woo hoo!!!!! Let the fun begin!

regibells said...

Hooray for all your new posts Jen. I love to see all your updated pictures with your cute little baby cakes. She's a doll and I just love to read your blog!

regibells said...

Oh yes and how did you know that my hubbies nickname is Peewack?...everytime I hear that it seems like such a blast to the past....LOL!

Anonymous said...

Thanks For the post. Now maybe my wife will actually post it on ours! She has been such a slacker! Thanks for the props.

Mom Morphy said...

Brad and Kori,
Congratulations! You will both be fantastic parents! I am so happy for you! I will be excited to meet your little one!