A Work in Progress...

.. but at least it is started! My Etsy Shop A Pocket Full Of Paisley is up and running.
I have a ton of stuff that I want to add and am working on, but wanted to get the ball rolling.
Enjoy!

.. but at least it is started! My Etsy Shop A Pocket Full Of Paisley is up and running.
I have a ton of stuff that I want to add and am working on, but wanted to get the ball rolling.
Enjoy!
Posted by
Morph This
at
8:04 PM
7 comments:
jenny those are sooo cute! great idea!
Hey little business woman! Those are so cute! I love em.
Congrats on the etsy shop so cute. I have one too and just need some time to make and add items. Oh and your 101 things in 1001 days is so cute good luck!
How cool! I need one of the camo wipe cases for this baby boy. He'll be here any day - I'm so not ready. Are you ready for orders?
Very cute! No wonder I haven't gotten my hip magnet board...you've been so busy with all your cute projects! I'm just kidding about the magent board by the way! I love the fabrics you've used!
Love the name... was posies taken? cute items for sale! Love that fabric!
So cute!! I really need to figure out a way to sell things. Is Etsy pretty easy to go through?
Post a Comment