Friday, March 07, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow


I chopped it


Baker calls it a mom cut. Do I look like I am from Utah?

16 comments:

AnieCooper said...

I think it is very cute :)

The last Unicorn said...

I think it looks great! I just cut mine today too and Haws said it looks a little too short in the back. Oh well... it grows right?

Unknown said...

Utah? I think more like the Idaho look!

Becca said...

lookin sassy and sexy boo!!! not a surprise!

The Dunns said...

It's cute! Your one hot momma!

Mands Glenn said...

I absolutely love it! I think it suits you perfectly. No UTah look to that at all, but if you ratted it in the back and made the big Poof than it would for sure look like a Idaho/Utah girl. No offense to Utah girls. I lived there for like 7 years. yikes! Jenn, I think it looks so cute.

Katie said...

I swear, what is it about guys and thinking that any short hair is a mom cut? Zach says the same thing when I tell him I want to cut my hair! It looks really cute!

lauren said...

i like it. ohh and a side note... sunni said she ran into you at target and caught up a little. fun. you will have to come to the shower im throwing for her may 17th i think it is. we will have a 16th st reunion. i want to meet the little box.

Pam said...

No! It is sooooo cute! But you're talking to the girl who also has a short haircut. I wish mine could look like yours. Promise!

Emily said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!! I want to cut my hair like that, but I don't think I could pull it off like you are!

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Hey Jenny,

What are the deminsions of your vases? Do you have 14 or more? Can we use them for the activity?

Just let me know when you get a chance.

THanks,
Cheryl

paul&chelsey said...

It's only Utah if you rat it at the top! I think you look super cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute, love it!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i wish rob would let me cut mine that short! and i was just reading in parents magazine last night about "mom hair" and that was one of the 4 styles they suggested! no, its not a utah cut- its super cute!

Michelle said...

Jenny, I love it! You totally pull it off. K, you need to add us to your friend list already!

Heather said...

love it!! Did Lindsay do it??? :)