Happy Birthday to my Man.
This guy is the love of my life, and to commiserate his 30th birthday, here are 30 reasons that I love him.
1. He is probably one of the hottest men I have ever known.
2. He is the greatest father to Emmy.
3. He encourages me constantly.
4. He supports me in my interests.
5. He makes a mean grilled cheese sandwich.
6. He shops as good as any girl I know.
7. He is a family man through and through.
8. He knows how important it is for me to stay home with Emmy so he does all he can to make sure that happens.
9. One of the most passionate people I know.
10. He is very hard working.
11. He still wakes up in the middle of the night if the babe wakes up. (Sometimes)
12. Is a major goal setter, and accomplishes his goals.
13. He loves the Hill's on MTV as much as I do.
14. He doesn't judge me when I put Emmy down for a nap so I can take one.
15. He occasionally surprises me with breakfast in bed.
16. He is dedicated to the church. I love that.
17. He is always trying to better himself.
18. He believes in woman treating themselves to things like hair and pedicures.
19. He kisses me goodbye every morning before he leaves for work.. awake or not.
20. He loves our daughter and shows that love more then I would have ever thought.
21. He is sensitive. It's true, although he might deny it to save face.
22. He bathes Emmy ALMOST every night that he is home to do it.
23. He is open about how unhandy he is.
24. How stoked he gets when he really does get something together or figured out.
25. He is loyal. Very loyal.
26. I absolutely love his smile. From across the room it still gives me butterflies.
27. He always walks in the house happy, no matter how hard his day at work was.
28. The way he cam make Emmy laugh and smile just by looking at her.
29. I love that it wasn't hard for me think if 30 reasons why I love him, and that I could easily think of 30 more.
30. I absolutely love the way he loves me, faults and all.
Happy Birthday Baker.. I love you, and can't wait for the next thirty years to fly by. Wow, can you imagine that.. I bet we'll have a half a dozen grandkids by then. You have made my life. Here's to you!
12 comments:
Baker.....You're one blessed man to have Jenny Penny.
I love you guys.
DAD
Jenn, this was such a sweet post! Bake is pretty amazing. He is totally passionate about life. Happy 30th Big Guy!
Thanks Babe.. I love you shorty (Jenn's new nickname after the recent cut).. I wish you would have talked about my rock hard abs but maybe at 31
I had no idea! Happy Birthday Baker. From both Linds and I ! I think we both learned alot about you..........maybe too much info? hahahaha....see you soon.
Happy 30th Baker. Hope you had a great day.
Lindsey Pimentel
I have to agree with you Jenny, he's quite a guy. Happy B-Day buddy!
umm... yeah I am such a loser! I so didn't call Bake on his birthday! let him know how sorry I am and that karma already got me back and gave me strep!!!
The big 30!!! Happy birthday Baker!
yeah!!! happy birthday baker!!! it was so fun to see you the other day and have you meet luke. thanks for being such a great friend to adam. we love you!!!
Hey Baker!!! I was so excited when I saw your comment on my blog. It really has been forever and Happy Belated B-day!! Your family is just the cutest ever! Your little girl is darling and way to score with such a hottie for a wife! Where do you guys live in CA? Obviously, we live in CO but go home and stay for a month at a time. It's so hard being away from family and especially the beach, but we do love life in CO. Keep updating because I'll be checking!
happy birthday Baker! your so cute jenny he is one lucky man to have you :)
So cute! Happy 30th Baker!
Post a Comment